This weekend your local NHS will be running extra vaccination services across Surrey to help you protect your friends, family and loved ones over the coming festive period.
See further details here
Ashford and Leatherhead
Pop up clinics are running for 12-15 year olds in Ashford and Leatherhead. You can book an appointment via the link below.
Sandown Park Racecourse
- Walk-ins available for 12-15 year olds, 16-17 year olds and adults (over 18s)
- Vaccination centre opening hours: 11am – 8pm (Friday) and 9am – 5pm (Saturday and Sunday) – for walk-in opening hours please see below.
United Reform Church, Woking, GU22 7HA
- FastHeal Pharmacy vaccination service at United Reform Church, open Monday to Saturday, 8.30am-4.30pm, are offering the following as walk-ins or bookings through the NHS website or 119 telephone line.
- Booster Vaccinations – Must be 6 months from your 2nd dose – Please bring your original vaccination card or download the NHS app to get your Covid pass.
- Pfizer 1st dose available for anyone aged 16 or over.
- Pfizer 2nd dose available for 18 or over (must be 7 weeks since 1st dose) 16-17 must book for their 2nd dose in advance. If you are a walk in, please bring your original vaccination card or download NHS app to get Covid pass. Pfizer can be given as the second dose if you have received Astra Zeneca as your first.
- Walk-ins are subject to availability on the day – if you can, please book in advance via the NHS website or 119 telephone line.
Artington Park & Ride, Old Portsmouth Rd, Guildford
- November opening hours – open 7 days a week 8am until 7pm.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early for your booked appointment. This will help us manage the waiting area outside and adhere to social distancing for your safety.
- Pfizer vaccines available for people aged 16+ with appointments.
- First, second, third and booster vaccinations available.
- AstraZeneca is available if you have a confirmed allergy to Pfizer or are over 40 years old.
- Boosters – should be Pfizer and must be at least 6 months since second dose (a minimum of 180 days).
- Second and third dose vaccines – must be 8 weeks since your previous vaccination and the same vaccine type.
- Healthy 12-15 year olds – we are running a ‘mop-up’ service for children who have missed their first appointment. Names are provided to Procare by the School-Aged Immunisation Service (SAIS). We are not currently offering new first or walk in appointments for this age group.
- To book a vaccination appointment at Artington, please call Procare on 01483 362 522.